Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tempeh Piccata


A few weeks ago, my friend Jenna was talking about the chickpea cutlets piccata that she had made, and I realized that I have never had anything piccata. So it was time to piccata something! Instead of chickpea cutlets, I opted to make tempeh. I Googled "tempeh piccata" and the first thing that came up was a recipe from Vegetarian Times, so I used it. It was easy to make and extremely delicious. It left me wondering "how have I lived without piccata for so long?" I served it with quinoa and kale to make the meal super delicious and nutritious. 


Like what you're reading? Then sign up for my healthy living newsletter!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE Piccata! I may have to just actually try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, this is probably a good way for you to try tempeh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those capers really dress it up. The plating looks nice too, with the little triangles piled over a mess of greens. Yum!

    ReplyDelete