Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brunch Potluck

On Sunday, Montclair Vegans had a brunch potluck at my friend Rachel's house. Brunch potlucks are a lot of fun because people get really creative with the food they cook. And everyone's food was always really amazing! A few people came in after I took pictures, so I don't even have a record of just how much food there was! This was a meal of epic proportions.

 I made potato spinach squares. There weren't any left at the end of the day! The recipe is from Vegan Brunch by Isa Chandra Moskowitz.

 Jessica made tofu scramble.

 Rachel made build your own tofu rancherous fixin's.

 Caren made mini pumpkin muffins.

Eileen also made tofu scramble. 

 Lori made a 7 layer dip.

Amanda made muffins. 

 Beth made potato and veggie sausage hash.

Stephanie made tofu another scramble.

 Jenna made crepes.

 Jen C made carrot cake pancakes. 

 Karen made tofu scramble with greens and sweet potatoes.

 Jen G made mini muffins.

 Deana made polenta frittata.

 Venkat made a bean dish.

Irina made roasted squash.




Like what you're reading? Then sign up for my healthy living newsletter!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, and I can't remember the last time I was this stuffed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so good! Loved your potato/spinach squares!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it truly was a meal of epic proportions! and everything was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was all so good! I can't believe I managed to miss the 7 layer dip and the pumpkin mini-muffins. I ended up hearing so much about them from other people. Thanks for setting it all up Veggie Girl!

    ReplyDelete