Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Party Vegan

As I mentioned last week, Dennis gave me Vegan Party by Robin Robertson for Christmas. And as I also mentioned last week, I'm going to try to make three recipes a week from a different cookbook every week. Last week I made a few things from Vegan Party:

 First I made Confetti Corn Muffins. I didn't need to wait for a party to make these! I made them just because I was in the mood for a muffin. They have chili peppers, bell pepper and corn in them, which is what makes them "confetti" muffins. They were really tasty!

 I had friends over and made Chickpea Artichoke Bites with Rosemary Aioli. These were a HUGE hit. They didn't last very long! 

I also made Potato Skins for my friends. These went even faster than the Chickpea Bites! I mixed together Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream with chives, onion powder and garlic powder and served it with the Potato Skins. Can you say "Yummy"?



Like what you're reading? Then sign up for my healthy living newsletter!

2 comments: