Friday, July 2, 2010

Raw Pad Thai


I really like raw pasta in the summer, and I love Pad Thai, so when I saw this recipe on Organically Me, I immediately ran into the kitchen to make it. My dad gave me a new spiralizer for my birthday, and I was itching to try it out.


The new spiralizer is pretty cool, as far as spiralizers go. It has three different blades for different sized noodles. I went with the smallest for the Pad Thai.


I usually plan to use one zucchini per person when making raw pasta. I made the mistake of buying gigantic zucchinis, so we ended up with way too much food. I followed the recipe as it is written, but I made four times the amount of sauce, because it just didn't seem like enough. And because it was really, really good. I think next time I make it I will omit the cucumber and maybe add some shredded snow peas.


This dish was really, really good, and I will most definitely make it again!!


Like what you're reading? Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/diannewenz

No comments:

Post a Comment