Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pad Thai


It's been a while since I've made Pad Thai. It was a little chili outside, so I wanted something warm. I have been eating a lot of raw foods lately, but since it's not warm, it's not very comforting, and we all need comfort food from time to time. There is something about spicy peanut butter than I really enjoy too. I mixed together broccoli, sugar snap peas, red peppers, onions, mushrooms and peanuts. After the veggies were almost cooked, I added spicy Thai pepper sauce, peanut butter, a touch of rice wine vinegar, lime juice and a little peanut oil. After a few minutes, I mixed in mung bean sprouts and served the whole thing over rice noodles. This dish has become one of my favorite meals!





Like what you're reading? Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/diannewenz

No comments:

Post a Comment