Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Cupcakes

Yes, Halloween is Sunday, but we're celebrating at work today. And yes, I do eat sugary cupcakes, but not very often. I don't like eating them often because I'm fully aware of the affect they have on me, but they're a nice treat from time to time. 

I usually make cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, but I didn't have a lot of free time this week. Luckily, my friend Kelly came across this recipe for easy pumpkin spice cupcakes on the Real Simple website. I bought a box of Cherrybrook Kitchen yellow cake mix, added a can of pumpkin and half a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and 20 minutes later I had cupcakes! I topped them with cream cheese frosting from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. Aren't they cute?




Like what you're reading? Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment