Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Park and Orchard

On Saturday Dennis and I went to see Despicable Me, which was really cute. We saw it in 3D, which made it even better. If you haven't seen it yet and plan on seeing it, I highly recommend seeing it in 3D. I can't imagine what it would have looked like flat.

After the movie, we wanted to get dinner, but we couldn't decide what we wanted. It seems that we've eaten at all of our usuals recently and we wanted something different. I checked the Veg Out app on my iPhone and realized we were close to Park and Orchard in Rutherford, which we haven't been to in a while.

Park and Orchard isn't a vegetarian restaurant, but they are very veggie friendly. Unfortunately, a lot of their dishes do contain cheese, but they have a lot of really delicious stir-fries. My favorite meal is the Wheat and Dairy Free lasagna, which is made with polenta and tofu. The dish is gigantic and it's really filling, so I always know I'll also have a delicious lunch the next day when I order it for dinner.

Once again, I forgot my camera, so I had to take blurry pictures on my iPhone.



We both started out with salad with creamy tofu dressing.



Dennis had the Indian Stir-Fry with rice.



The amazing Wheat and Dairy Free Lasagna.


Like what you're reading? Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment