Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pasta with Artichokes and Arugula


This is a recipe from the September is Vegetarian Times. I think it appealed to me because it's very similar to one of my favorite go to dishes, which is pasta with greens, sun-dried tomatoes and chickpeas. 

The recipe called for papparedelle pasta, which doesn't seem to come gluten-free. Instead I bought fusilli pastas, which always reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld. The recipe also called for arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts. I added chickpeas and olives, because everything tastes better with chickpeas, and I seem to have developed a slight olive addiction. 

This was a nice light summer dish, and it was quick and easy to make. It's the perfect meal for a busy weeknight! 



Like what you're reading? Follow me on Twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment