Monday, November 22, 2010

The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life


Instead of talking about food today, I want to tell you about the super awesome new book The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life by Melisser Elliot. Melisser was here in NJ yesterday and I got to spend some time hanging out with her. 

I love this book! There's really nothing else like it out there. It's chock full of info on veganism, nutrition, crafts, shopping and cooking, as well as section with recipes. There are tons of profiles on successful vegan women too. It's almost gift giving season, and I highly recommend giving The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life to the vegan girl in your life!  


In January, I'm going to be revamping my Veggiegirl website and this blog will be moving over there. Once we're all "moved in", I will be raffling off an autographed copy of The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life to one lucky winner. Stay tuned for details! 



Like what you're reading? Then follow me on Twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment