Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy!


Since I started this blog, I've been trying to post something everything day. It's tough, because I've mainly been posting about what I'm eating, and I don't always feel like cooking. And I've been busy. I've been working a full time job, health counseling part time, attending the Institute for Integrative Nutrition's Immersion program and counseling IIN students, as well as trying to have some semblance of a social life. And now that it's summer, I don't want to cook anything because it's too fricking hot. I've been preparing a lot of raw foods, but lately I've been eating a lot of the same salads and raw sandwiches.

So I think for now I'm going to slow down the posts a little. I always tell my clients to slow down, because so many of us try to accomplish too many things in a day, and it's time to take my own advice. I might post every other day, or maybe just during the week, or maybe just whenever I try a new dish. I have a few recipes printed out that I'm definitely going to make this week, and I still have to tell you about the delicious raw cheesecake I made a few days ago, so I will be posting again soon!

And the good news is that I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition's Immersion program yesterday!! It was kind of strange leaving because for a year and a half now, I have been going in to New York City and attending classes on certain weekends. I learned a lot, improved my own health, gained confidence, started my own business and made some wonderful friends, so it's been a great experience. IIN's programs are all going to be distance learning programs going forward, which makes it really easy to learn from home. If you have any interest in switching careers or learning about health and wellness, contact me and I'll tell you all about it.


Like what you're reading? Then sign up for my healthy living newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment