Friday, May 14, 2010

Fast Food


It's been a busy week! I had a lot to do last night, including grocery shopping. While at Whole Foods, I decided to pick up dinner. I noticed that they had a vegan "tuna" salad made with sunflower seeds, so I decided to try it to see how it compared to the sunflower seed tuna I made last week. Mine was definitely better, if I do say so myself. Even though the ingredient list didn't say it, I'm pretty sure the Whole Foods tuna salad had almonds in it, which I would have rather had avoided.

I also picked up a garden salad and an heirloom bean salad. It was a pretty good dinner for something quick and easy. Being busy and getting food "to go" doesn't mean you have to eat unhealthy!




Like what you're reading? Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/diannewenz

No comments:

Post a Comment