Sunday, May 16, 2010

Get Organized!


My kitchen has been a mess. It's small and I have too much stuff. The overcrowded messiness has been stressing me out. So I decided it was time to tackle the cabinets and get rid of things that are no longer needed. I also took everything out of the fridge, scrubbed it and put everything back in an organized fashion. I'm a very organized person, but lately I've been busy and things have gotten out of control. When things are messy and disorganized, it stresses me out, so spending the time to re-organize was a worthy investing.

People like "stuff". We tend to hold onto it year after year. We save and stock up on things that we don't know what to do with anymore. Maybe we keep things because they hold precious memories of days gone by, or they remind us of our parents, grandparents, past loves or childhood. To part with these precious possessions seems out of the question. There is a saying that goes, "You have to get rid of the old to make way for the new." If you are feeling stuck or stagnant in your life, try spring-cleaning. Throw out some of that stuff, say goodbye to your past and welcome the new energy of your happy, healthy future.


Become a fan on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/VeggiegirlHHC

No comments:

Post a Comment