Friday, March 19, 2010

Florida Bound!

I'm heading to Miami Beach today for a conference with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I'm a little nervous about what I'm going to eat, because Miami is know more for it's pulled pork than it is for his vegetarian cuisine. I'm sure I will have to break my elimination diet, but as I long as I continue to avoid wheat, I should be okay. I have heard that Escopasso has great raw vegan dishes, so I have plans to eat there for dinner tomorrow. I'm also going to try to eat at Om Garden in Miami tonight, if I can figure out how to get there. I'll be sure to take lots of photos of my meals and blog about them when I return. Please come back on Tuesday to see how I did!

Like what you're reading? Then sign up for my healthy living newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment