Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gluten-Free Goodies from Sweet Avenue Bakeshop!


Dennis was so sweet – he brought home gluten-free goodies from Sweet Avenue Bake Shop! Sweet Avenue is located in Rutherford NJ, and they are well known for their vegan cupcakes, but they also have vegan cookies and candy bars. Dennis got me a delicious chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting and a chocolate chip cookie. I don't eat much sugar, so in the past when I've had cupcakes, I've felt rather queasy afterward. But this cupcake was small, and I felt fine after eating it. The cookie was enormous, so I shared it with Dennis. Both were delicious! If you're in the mood for a cupcake, please note that Sweet Avenue only has gluten-free cupcakes on Fridays and Saturdays. And if you're in the area, check out the vegan options on the menu at Rutherford Pancake House.



Like what you're reading? Then sign up for my healthy living newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment