Friday, March 12, 2010

Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Muffin


This chocolate chocolate chip muffin came from The Montclair Bread Company in Montclair, NJ. Montclair Bread Company uses all organic ingredients, and they almost always have vegan and gluten-free goodies for sale. They make everything from breads and muffins to cookies and brownies, and they even have pizza! Because their ingredients are all natural and organic, the baked goods have a "healthy" taste to them, but I consider that to be a good thing because too much sugar makes me feel weird. The woman who works there told me that they never know how much gluten-free items to make, because sometimes they sell out of them early and sometimes they have lots leftover at the end of the day, so she said it's always best to call ahead. While I was there, I also bought a gluten-free vegan brownie a mini loaf of kamut spelt bread.


Like what you're reading? Then sign up for my healthy living newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment