Saturday, March 27, 2010

Vegan Adventures in Miami - Siam Sushi


Sushi places abound in Miami Beach, especially in the Lincoln Street Mall. On Monday before we left for the airport Jessica, Karen and I went to Siam Sushi. They serve both Japanese and Thai food. Jessica and I both ordered the vegetarian sushi sampler lunch special, which came with a variety of vegetable rolls, miso soup and a spring roll. I'll admit that this wasn't the best sushi I've ever had, but there were so many other vegan friendly options on the menu that I'd be willing to give Siam Sushi another shot if I'm ever back in Florida.

After we were sitting there for a few minutes, our friends Eve and Lynn came into the restaurant and sat next to us. They ordered Thai food, which they both said was really good. If ever I do find myself back at Siam Sushi, I think I'd like to try a Thai curry or pad Thai.



Like what you're reading? Then sign up for my healthy living newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment