Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mini Pizzas



I've been really busy this week, and as a consequence, I've been very tired and haven't felt like cooking much. I was wandering through Whole Foods looking for something quick and easy to make for dinner, and I found these mini pizza crusts from Rustic Crust. I've never seen them before, so they must be new. There are two in a package, and they're about 7" wide. Mini pizzas for dinner suddenly seemed like a great idea! I also bought some pre-cut kale, mushrooms and Daiya cheese. I quickly sautéed the veggies with garlic when I got home and I piled the crusts high with them, sprinkled on some cheese and cooked them for about 20 minutes. The crusts were a little crumbly and had a bit of a strange taste to them, but since they were covered in veggies and cheese, I didn't mind so much. It was a nice, quick and tasty dinner!



Like what you're reading? Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/diannewenz

No comments:

Post a Comment