Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Lasagna Tart


My friends Jessica and Deana were supposed to come over for a mini lunchtime potluck today but unfortunately, Jessica wasn't feeling well, so it was just me and Deana. I haven't seen Deana in about a month, so it was good to see her again, and she made a delcious chocolate cherry pie for dessert. I decided to make another lasagna tart, like the one I made back at the beginning of January. This time I covered it in Daiya cheese, which made it seem even more lasagna-like. Deana really liked it and she asked for the cashew ricotta recipe so she can make a veggie lasagna next week. The great thing about this recipe is that there are always leftovers, so I know that I'll have a yummy lunch tomorrow.



Like what you're reading? Then sign up for my healthy living newsletter!

2 comments:

  1. i bought the zucchini for my experimental lasagna - going to make it this weekend. it was nice to see you again too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it! It was good to see you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete