Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blossom Restaurant


Yesterday Dennis and I went in to NYC to have dinner and see Eddie Izzard perform. The food was delicious and Eddie was hilarious, so it was a great evening!

We went to Blossom Restaurant for dinner. I've only eaten there once before, but I've eaten at Blossom Cafe many times and it's a favorite of mine. The restaurant is much more upscale and the food is equally as delicious. I started out with a Black-Eyed Pea Cake which was super tasty. For my entrée, I had the Vegetable Mezze plate, which consisted of roasted fennel, brussels sprouts, sweet potato puree, tri-color cauliflower, kale and quinoa. The kale was the best I've ever eaten and I raved to Dennis about it so much that the guy sitting next to me ordered a side of it. The dish was surprizingly very filling for a plate of vegetables! If you're ever in NYC and are looking for a good vegan resturant, give one of the Blossoms a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment